Ups and Downs at the Champion News Network

Today is not going well at all. I made the mistake of checking the markets. Not a good time to be living off the interest of a bogus legal settlement from years ago that my bride and I concocted. Kathy is not going to be happy if we do not get to go to Branson at the end of the month. I may have to add another zero on the end of the monthly consulting bill I give the old man. He’s been going blind and probably wouldn’t notice but I am worried that Biver may rat me out. Maybe I can cut him in on the scam. Diersen would be sooooo jealous! LOL!

These patsies I lined up to run against Cross so I could stick them with a high campaign manager fee are turning out to be real weenies. They are resisting my lies and slash and burn strategies. Now I find out they are not even that wealthy. How am I going to milk them dry?? I really need to find a new old wealthy stooge to bamboozle. That cough coming out of Jack's mouth sounds worse than the coughs coming out of camp Proft after a good fuse session. How can I stay relevant?? That silly picture of a kid eating candy isn’t getting the attention I hoped for. Nobody is believing that Cross is to blame for the State’s problems when all the Democrats are in charge. What to do?

I see there is someone running against Representative Kay Hatcher in a Republican primary. He looks like a dunce I may be able to sucker into paying me. God I hope Zahm hasn’t already plucked this pigeon. Kathy can you look up a phone number for Keith Wheeler, sweetie?? If this goes well I promise you the best all you can eat buffet in all of Missouri on our big trip!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment